Friday, May 9, 2014

Blog #1

About Me


Hi my name is Kamea. I am a 13 year old student who is from the North Shore of Oahu. I attend Kahuku High & Intermediate School. My mom and dad are Lani and Maka. I have one sister, and one brother. My sister’s name is Kamaile, and my brother’s name is Pono. I also have a step mom, one step sister and twin step brothers. My step mom's name is Ku'uipo, my step sister’s name is Kanani, and my twin step brother's are Mano and Makana. Three things I like to do is surf with my friends and family, go beach, and shop for clothes/bathing suits. I also like to play soccer. I’ve been playing soccer for a while. This year (2014) would be my 8th year playing soccer. I’ve been playing with A.Y.S.O. for 5 years, and H.Y.S.A. for 2 years. This summer (2014) Kahuku High & Intermediate School is holding a Summer League Soccer Team, and I am going to be playing in it. Hopefully I get in

No comments:

Post a Comment