Friday, May 16, 2014

Blog #3

My Dream Vacation is to go to Tahiti. I want to go there because it is one of the most BEAUTIFUL tropical islands in the world. Also because there is nice waves to surf over there. Some of the waves in Tahiti is so thick, people can die.The most famous place to surf in Tahiti is at Taapuna & Teahupoo. The waves in Taapuna can go up to 20-25 feet. And in Teahupoo, it can get up to 20-21 feet. Some things you can do in Tahiti is go scuba diving, surf, go boat riding, fishing,cruise on a Catamaran, and many more. I think people would have so much fun if they had a 1-2 week vacation there. The ocean is so pretty and clear. I hope that one day I am going to go to Tahiti with my friends and family.  That is my blog on my dream vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment