Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blog #6

There is a lot of important things to me in in the world. But the most important thing to me in the entire world is my family. Friends will come and go but family will always be there. Families are like the lasting friends. They teach us to have relationships with other people, how to love, how to get along, how to share, etc. They are the people we can always turn to...and they know us so well. I wouldn't trade anything for my family. My family knows me more than anybody else does. I have a lot of cousins, aunties, and uncles that I haven’t met, but is still family. When you’re in a bad situation, and your friends aren't there, you can turn to family. Because family will stick together forever. Nothing can break my bond with family. That is my blog on what is the most important thing to me in the entire world.

No comments:

Post a Comment