Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blog #2


My theme for my blog is going to be about myself. I am going to be posting about personal things like an experience that made me really really happy, or even about a time when somebody was wrong about me. I am also going to be posting a recipe that I know, and my favorite project in this class. I am doing this project for one of my classes. My teacher is having every single student in her class doing it. There is a lot of things I am going to be posting, I just can't name it all. I am also going to be telling you where my dream vacation is and what is the most important thing to me in the entire world. My favorite thing that I am going to be posting is telling you about an amazing adventure I had last summer. That is going to be my theme for this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment