Monday, May 19, 2014

Blog #5

There was a time when somebody was wrong about me. It was during this year (2014). I was working on a project with a partner for one of my classes... We kept on arguing because none of us would do what we supposed to be doing. I told him that I will do this, and he has to do that. After school, I went straight home to work on the project. I wrote down facts, notes, etc... The next day I showed my partner what I did at home. He told me “this is all wrong, where did you get this from?” I told him I got it off the computer. Then I asked him what he did. He never do anything. So I told my teacher that I wanted to work by myself so I had no distractions. The boy I was working with said, “Go right ahead, work without me… you aren't going to pass anyway.” Then the day it was due, I seen that he had nothing to present. I laughed at him. When it was my turn to present, I presented and ended up getting an A+. He thought that I wouldn't pass, but he was wrong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment