Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Blog #8

Last summer (2013), my family and I went to California. That was the first time I have been to California. Our flight was at 6:00 p.m. Hawaii time. We arrived in California 12:00 a.m. Hawaii Time, 4:00 a.m. California time. That morning, we went to Universal Studios, and Lego Land. It was so much fun, I had a blast !! Since I’m so used to Hawaii Time, I woke up 3:00 in the morning (California time).  2 days later, I went to Six Flags with my mom, sister, and irritating brother. I think the best ride at Six Flags is the Dare Devil Dive. I was so scared. It’s like you’re flying in the air! Another ride I think is fun/scary is the Sling Shot. It’s scary, but fun. They strap you in and they pull you down, and let go. Then you tart flying in the air. I would tell you more, but I got to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment